High Five for Friday
Oh my goodness, the first Friday of summer. Well of course this has been a good week.
1. Discover card has double cashback today so I am taking full advantage and buying this Kate Spade handbag that I have been drooling over all week. I called their customer care and the lovely ladies at Kate provided some extra off, making this bag, well, mine.
2. Markdowns at Target were so good this week! Got myself a very cute pair of shorts for only $5 dollars! (Pictures to come)
3. I started my blog and hopefully more than 2 people will read it.
>>>Stay tuned for a post I've been thinking about doing forever, to come tomorrow!
4. Summer is here! I will be teaching summer school for three weeks, only 4 hours a day and I think I like it better than nothing all day. I get home at 12:30 and I am like...well...now what? So then I go running!
5. I am going to Jason's parents for Father's day weekend so I get to run the trails with sister-in-law!
Playing a little Congo River putt-putt with my sis-in-law.